POST PROFIT Matt Jackson (lead vocals/guitar), Nick Hawner (guitar), Jordan Conley (bass), and Zach Hicks (drums) undoubtedly bring their own personal spirit to create a crushing album. Alternative Hard Rock is the cornerstone for which they stand and their culmination of influences has produced an album that satisfies a broad range of musical tastes. WHEN YOU THINK IT’S RIGHT, IT’S ALWAYS WRONG fittingly gathers a solid complete sound that Post Profit listeners are ready for. With touring on their agenda – from Texas to sharing the stage with Escape The Fate all the way to Rockville Festival – Post Profit has 2022 rocking.
“This release has been a long time coming for us. It took us 3 years to write, record, and put out this album. Recorded ourselves in the comfort of our own home, we hope everyone really connects to each of these songs and feels the emotion that we poured into this project. This is our first big release, fully independent, and we are very proud of the content we’ve made. We can’t wait for everybody to hear what we’ve been working on all this time.” – Post Profit
Recording done by Post Profit at Tulip Lane Productions; Videos and Visuals for the album done by: Thomas Crane (KillDevil Films), Chris Echols, and Mortasustain; Album Artwork done by: Matt Franks
1. When You Think It’s Right
2. Same Sad Song
3. Mistakes and Skeletons (ft. Brandon Talley)
4. What’s Next
8. Is This Joint Even Lit?
9. It’s Always Wrong (Hartsook St)
10. Haunt Me
11. Life Isn’t Beautiful
12. Better Off (ft. Jonathan Jourdan)
POST PROFIT TOUR
3/05- Deadhorse – San Angelo, TX
3/25- Country River Club – Tyler, TX
3/26- Scout Bar – Houston, TX
4/9- TBA – Paris, TX
On Tour with Escape the Fate, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus- TBA
4/29- 19th Hole- Spring, TX
4/30- WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot – Austin, TX
5/19-5/22- Welcome To Rockville (Date TBA) – Daytona, FL
– Post Profit Album Release Party – Saturday 2/26/22 at Texas Players Club (Longview, TX) w/ Special Guests Everyone Dies in Utah, Cutthroat Conspiracy & Gorgeous Jetson.
– Post Profit will be touring for a portion of the tour with Escape The Fate & The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus for “The Dead Masquerade Tour” this April (exact show dates TBA) as well as will be performing on the Main Stage at Welcome To Rockville (Danny Wimmer Presents Festival) at the Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, FL this May (exact performance date TBA between 19th-22nd). 2021’s WTR drew over 160,000 fans in attendance!