Release Date: November 2nd, 2016
Genre: HORROR DOOM METAL
Running Time: 78 min
Lord Alastair – Bass
Lord of Fog – Drums
Regen Graves – Guitars (1996-present)
Labes C. Necrothytus – Keyboards and Vocals
WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | LABEL
1. Cursed Be The Rite (Bonus Track – recorded in 2016)
2. Exsequia Occulta (2000 – Exsequia Occulta MCD)
3. Sepulchre Of Misfotune(2000 – Exsequia Occulta MCD)
4. Hearse (2002 – Hearse 7”EP)
5. Borgo Pass (2002 – Hearse 7”EP)
6. Creatures From The Grave (2004 – Split W/Tony Tears 7”EP)
7. Brides Of The Goat (2009 – Split W/Denial Of God 7”EP)
8. The Samhain Feast (2009 – The Smhain Feast 7”EP)
9. Grimorium Verum (2009 – The Smhain Feast 7”EP)
10. Celebrate What They Fear (2012 – Celebrate What They Fear 7”EP)
11. Chains Of Death (2012 – Celebrate What They Fear 7”EP)
“This is where the living make a religion of respecting the dead. This is where the dead make a religion of preserving their lives”.
Purveyors of some of the finest and most cursed Doom Metal, Italy’s own Abysmal Grief returns from the shady graveyard to celebrate their 20 years. TERROR FROM HELL is proud to release this luxurious relic containing: “Reveal Nothing…” CD with all the songs from their singles, splits and 7” , including one new unreleased track “Cursed Be The Rite”; the “Mors Te Audit” tape (the infamous second demotape, originally released on a limited edition of 13 pieces, presented with the same cover and layout); metal pin with Abysmal Grief sigil; exclusive poster; t-shirt exclusively designed for this release … and cemetery soil. All these doomed hymns and devotional items are housed in a wooden box strictly limited to 100 pieces. A lugubrious journey from the band’s earlier steps into the misty sepulchre in late 90s until 2012. Those who already owns the original items released back then and those who doesn’t will be both pleased with such release, which celebrate twenty years of Occult Italian Sound.
Join the ride, the hearse to Borgo Pass begins its dreadful journey at the stroke of midnight.