Swedish Melodic Death Metal pioneers DARK TRANQUILLITY unleash the second single “Identical To None” from their 12th full length album “Moment” (out November 20th).
Check out the static video HERE.
The band comments:
“Check out the next single from our upcoming album “Moment”. This one is a celebration of diversity and a condemnation of nearsighted division. Enjoy!”
“Moment” will be available in the following formats and can be pre-ordered HERE.
- Standard CD Jewelcase
- Gatefold black 2LP+CD
- Digital Album
- Gatefold clear 2LP+CD – only available at CMDistro EU, limited to 100 copies worldwide
- Gatefold transp. red 2LP+CD – limited to 200 copies worldwide
- Gatefold transp. orange 2LP+CD – only available at EMP, limited to 200 copies worldwide
- Gatefold golden 2LP+CD – only available at Nuclear Blast, limited to 200 copies worldwide
- Gatefold white 2LP+CD – only available at Bengans, limited to 200 copies worldwide
- Gatefold transp. blue 2LP+CD – only available at Bengans, limited to 200 copies worldwide
- Special Edition Band Exclusive Vinyl Version (Smartsleeve Inside-out 2LP Gatefold, 4-page booklet with liner notes, signed art print. Poster, one LP in marbled blue, one LP in marbled orange, hand-numbered by the band) only available through the band’s official merch store.
- 2CD Edition & Patch
It’s been four years since the (Swedish) Grammy-nominated album, “Atoma,” but the time between was creative, innovative, and adventurous. The stalwarts welcomed two top-tier guitarists—Christopher Amott (ex-Arch Enemy) and Johan Reinholdz (Nonexist)—while writing a stunning cluster of songs that not only push Dark Tranquillity’s boundaries outward but also strongly typify the Swedes’ sonic fingerprint. Recorded at Nacksving Studios and Rogue Music by Martin Brändström and then mixed/mastered by Jens Bogren at Fascination Street Studios, “Moment” is a riveting yet challenging journey from start to finish. Join Dark Tranquillity as they unveil their defining moment!