ABORTED’s new album “TerrorVision” will be released on September 21st, 2018. Today the band reveals the sick artwork that was done by Par Olofsson (Exodus, Immolation, Immortal) that is outlining the album approach flawlessly. “TerrorVision” offers eleven tracks of absolutely outstanding brutal death metal.
With “The Necrotic Manifesto” and ABORTED’s last album “Retrogore” already showcasing what the band is capable of, “TerrorVision” lifts death metal to a higher level of intensity, atmosphere and brutality. Produced by Kristian “Kohle” Kohlmannslehner at Kohlekeller Studios, “TerrorVision” is not just a new chunk of high-class brutal death metal, it’s a piece of art pushing the boundaries of the entire genre by combining over-the-top musicianship with skilled songwriting, a clear yet organic production and inexorable brutality that has no equals.
“TerrorVision” will be offered in the following formats:
- Standard CD Jewelcase
- Gatefold LP+CD
- Ltd. Box set (with Digipak CD, bonus CD with the tracks of the “Bathos” EP, black belt with metal belt buckle, sticker set and button set)
Brace yourself for the start of the pre-sale and the launch of the first video/track of “TerrorVision” for Friday, July 6th!
- Lasciate Ogne Speranza (0:57)
- TerrorVision (4:33)
- Farewell To The Flesh (4:41)
- Vespertine Decay (6:00)
- Squalor Opera (4:01)
- Visceral Despondency (3:32)
- Deep Red (3:20)
- Exquisite Covinous Drama (5:01)
- Altro Inferno (4:49)
- A Whore D’oeuvre Macabre (3:01)
- The Final Absolution (5:07)