Chaos Echoes has spent an entire year working in earnest to gather ideas and compose the material for this album, which was recorded late in 2016. This new album bears some structural similarities to Transient, but in sound, style, and theme, it also marks a departure. The band describes the intent behind the album as follows: “The will behind this album was to move towards a form of simplicity and immediacy, and to propose a music that is still focused on spirituality, but where Transient was focused on introspection and the individual, the theme of Mouvement would be the impact of the environment, the outside world, and the context on that individual.”
Following closely behind the release of the band’s Unfathomable EP, this new album promises to exceed the expectations established by all of the band’s prior works and will firmly establish Chaos Echoes as one of the most consistently creative and multidimensional bands in the scene. Hear for yourself with the new track “Shine On, Obsidian! Ego! Ego! Echo Back To The Yearning Of The Self!” HERE at Nuclear War Now!‘s Bandcamp. Cover and tracklisting are as follows:
Tracklisting for Chaos Echoes’ Mouvement
1. Embodied By Perfidious Curls In The Innervated Flux,
2. As An Embraceable Magma Leading The Subliminal.
3. Surrounded And Amazed By These Unplumbed Abysses Of The Inverted Sea,
4. Through Kaleidoscopic Haze Of Unexpected Extents.
5. Shine On, Obsidian! Ego! Ego! Echo Back To The Yearning Of The Self!
6. Alas! Here Is The Feebles’ Assent, Exalted By Your Mouth Full Of Flies,