After the release and critical acclaim for their debut album Awakening From Abyss, all female Japanese J-Metal group Lovebites continue their march towards world domination and we have the latest news on what’s coming up:
• Lovebites have been nominated for “Best New Band” in the Metal Hammer Golden God Awards 2018! This is a fantastic honour and you can help by adding your vote by visiting http://2018.goldengods.teamrock.com.
• The girls have just announced their appearance at this years Bloodstock Open Air Festival in Britain on August 10th and this is preceded on August 4th when the group hit the stage at the world famous rock festival Wacken.
• Lovebites will also be releasing a new mini-album entitled Battle Against Damnation which is set for release in June through Victor Entertainment. Battle Against Damnation will include four new tracks and will be once again mixed and mastered by engineers Mikko Karmila and Mika Jussila at Finland’s Finnvox Studio.
Lovebites – Awakening From Abyss
Awakening From Abyss comes packed with 12 fantastic numbers from the 5 pronged attack courtesy of Asami (Lead Vocals), Midori (Guitar), Miho (Bass), Haruna (Drums) and Mi-ya (Guitar, Keyboards). The 4 tracks from The Lovebites EP are also present in re-worked and re-arranged versions that blend perfectly within Awakening From Abyss.
Each CD version of the album comes as a digipak with:
• A 20 page colour booklet
• English lyrics & liner notes by all 5 members
• A special sticker (1 of 5 collectibles)
Awakening From Abyss | US Edition | Released October 25th, 2017 on Sliptrick Records
Asami – Lead Vocals | Midori – Guitar | Miho – Bass | Haruna – Drums | Mi-ya – Guitar, Keyboards